Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanksgiving

I had a blast at the lake today . This family is so much fun . Leon and I are so blessed that this is the great lady that Annalisa goes to every Tuesday when I work and for her to get interaction with other kids . It was so much fun for me to get abit of a insite into her world and her family . It was again hard to pick a few photos but it is getting late on a Saturday evening ( actually it is Sunday morning ) so I had to just pick a few of my favourite to post on my blog . I may have to add a few more tomorrow . Thank you again G and S for sharing your day with me .


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Love them all, but the last one of the little boy with the hat is just TOO CUTE!!!

Kari-Anne said...

I know I have a few more where he is pretending to be a cowboy :o)

Kari-Anne said...

Thank you :o) you are so sweet ..