Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mrs K-L

Tuesday morning I had this great time with a old friend of mine that I use to work with about 10 years ago just when I moved to Kamloops ( actually before I was pregnant with Alex at the police station ) she is now a local real estate agent and was looking for some photos for her work .
I can not believe how much she looks like the actress in CSI New York - the funny part is that she is originally from that side of the world ... hmmm do I hear long lost sisters ? I will have to ask . So any one els agree that she looks like her ? I just love the photo shoot and I must say that it was hard to choose a few photos to post so I will have to add a few more this evening .



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Denise said...

uuu.. det er en likhet!
kanskje hun kan begynne å jobbe som stunt-woman for ho:D eller stand-in=)