Thursday, August 14, 2008

Boys Boys Boys

I just had to share more photos from the brothers I did a shoot with last week . I had a great time with their mum this evening and she was very happy - so now I can share some more photos :o). Again I was smiling all evening looking at their faces. I had about 550 photos so it was hard to pick a few for this blog - it is going to be even harder to pick for the web site . I must say I do not envy their mum to pick one for the wall :o) good luck .

I will post the whole photo shoot to view and to see what a 2 hour shoot can look like - also for family and friends to order .

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

Im beyond impressed!!!!!