Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding at the Ranch

Yesterday I spent the day with the nicest couple, C and K are blessed with such great family and friends that the day seemed more like a day off for me than work . I was truly blessed to have the nicest location for photos and it was very hard to pick a few of my favorite photos to share with everyone . I am proud to have stopped time for K and C - All the best on your special day -

I enjoy stopping time in black and white but for every black and white photo I also have some in colour . Some of the photos I had to minimize alot so they look abit unsharp on the blog - this is just because of the way I made the photos fit on my blog page and not the quality of the photo .

Photobucket


Photobucket

Stunning bride getting ready


Photobucket


Photobucket

First time her dad lays eyes on his only daughter in her wedding dress

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I trly love her mums laugh in this one

Photobucket

First kiss as husband and wife


Photobucket

I just smile when I see how happy the groom is in this one

Photobucket

Photobucket

Father and daugther


Photobucket

A truly lovely family

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favorite photos of the happy couple

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


I loved that everyone was so laid back and even with the wind and some rain the wedding party was in a great mood during the photos . I loved that the groom had ideas for photos he would like as well as some great ideas from the wedding party - ideas always make for more fun photos .

1 comment:

Judie said...

Wonderful pictures, Kari-Anne!!! Thank you so much for capturing Kellie & Cory's special day in such a great way - they will enjoy these pictures for a lifetime.